Paige Hareb really needs your support to help her fund her 2013 World Tour Campaign.
I'm Paige, the local Taranaki girl. 22 years young and aspiring to be the Women's World Surfing Champion! I have been on the World Tour for 4 years and finished 2012 at 10th in the world with some of my best results to date.
Unfortunately just when I'm starting to feel like I'm improving and getting a roll on to be the best, I am running out of money. So here's where you and I can work as a team.
I'm hoping to raise $30,000 in 60 days with your help. I'm going to need this money to help pay for my 2013 World Tour airfares to and from Australia, Brazil, Europe, USA and possibly South Africa, plus my accommodation expenses in each place.
Depending on how much you give me, I'll give you something back in return to show my appreciation of your support ;-)
- $10+ sponsors get a huge thanks from me and I'll also sign you up to receive emails and updates from my 2013 travels and World Tour Campaign.
- $25+ sponsors get the above plus a digital copy of a signed surfing photo of me, with a message on it thanking you for your support!
- $50+ sponsors get all of the above plus a free (signed) Paige Hareb Canteen t-shirt with one of her favorite quotes "Winners never quit and quitters never win". Note: A percentage of this goes to Canteen. (Including postage within NZ)
- $100+ sponsors get 3 t-shirts, plus all of the above as well! Note: A percentage of this also goes to Canteen. (Includes postage within NZ)
- $400+ sponsors get all of the above plus a ladies steamer size 10 wetsuit. I've only got two of these, so limited to the first two. (Includes postage within NZ)
- $1000+ sponsors will get 3 hours with me in person. This must take place in Taranaki or when I'm in your town (you'll have to travel to me if our schedules don't coincide). I'd love to go surfing with your kids, have lunch with your family, or sign autographs in at your shop etc. Anything within reason.
- $2000+ sponsors will get a full day's surf coaching from yours truly. This must take place in Taranaki or when I'm in your town (you'll have to travel to me if our schedules don't coincide).
- $3000+ sponsors will be able to have their logo (sticker) placed on my surfboard for the 2013 Taranaki World Tour event to promote their cause, business, or brand. Size approximately A4, top and bottom of surfboard. Note: If for whatever reason the Taranaki event does not take place next year, you will be able to transfer this reward to another World Tour event of your choosing.
- $6000+ as above but for the entire Australasian leg of the tour (up to 4 competitions) likely to include Taranaki (NZ), Bells (Melbourne), Snappers (Gold Coast), and Manly (Sydney).
- $10000+ as above but for all of the 2013 Women's World Tour events (up to 8 events in total). Great exposure for a global brand!
Everyone who supports me goes in to the draw to win one of my Mt Woodgee surfboards signed by me! To be drawn after the 60 days and only if I reach my goal.
Stay tuned on my Facebook and twitter accounts for updates and maybe more prizes along the way!